BigData RepublicColtbaan 4c, Nieuwegein, 3439 NG
We help your organisation grow using Big Data and Machine Learning.
We’re a community of seasoned data consultants and specialists. We use a hands-on approach to develop data applications, create predictive models, build data platforms and design infrastructures. We are a strategic partner that helps businesses create impact and value, by leveraging innovative data solutions.
Why work at BigData Republic
- Open and informal culture, with a shared love for data, tech and AI
- Very interesting client portfolio of major Dutch and international
- More than other companies specialized in developing and
productionizing machine learning applications across industries
- Strong focus on knowledge sharing & growth
- Room to work on innovative side projects
- A lot of togetherness, in a team of colleagues that helps each other
- Every Friday food, fun and social time at our HQ
- Not only working for the client, but also building BigData Republic
into a thought leader
- Flexible work-life balance, e.g. for parents
- Room to work on innovative hobby projects, such as deep learning
on TPUs, experimenting with MLFlow, or exploring the newest
features of cloud platforms
What we do?
BigData Republic is a leading data consultancy firm, specialized in data science, data engineering and machine learning technology. As a boutique consultancy, we are different from the large consultancy firms out there, which ensures our quality over quantity approach. Our goal is to be a thought leader in the field. For our clients, we focus on creating business value with innovative data solutions that have sustainable impact.
The beating heart of our organization is our team of experienced data scientists, machine learning engineers, MLOps engineers and data engineers. Our culture is centered around collaboration and growth, and we are motivated by helping others. We love to share our knowledge but we also like to be challenged by each other.
Our client portfolio consists of challenging and well-known organizations, such as Eneco, Nike, KLM, ING, NS, Dutch Police, T-Mobile, bol.com, Ahold Delhaize, Randstad and Yolt. From Monday until Thursday you will be working in the client team on site or from home. Friday is our office day, where the whole team is together to catch up, share knowledge through guilds and knowledge sessions, and have fun.
We work cross-industry on projects and use cases in e.g. finance,
transportation, retail, industry, utility and the public sector
- Our primary expertise is designing & implementing machine
learning models, big data applications, machine learning platforms
& big data infrastructure
- Example use cases: demand forecasting, predictive maintenance,
next-best-action recommendation, churn prevention, energy saving
recommendation, yield optimization, transaction classification
- We design & build scalable machine learning platforms in the cloud
or on-premise, depending on the client’s tech stack, environment
- Our data scientists, ML engineers, data engineers and MLOps
engineers work in the client team and provide senior expertise,
sometimes in a (tech) lead role and often coaching others
- Information Technology & Services
Didn’t find any relevant vacancies?
Interested to receive job alerts when this company publishes new vacancies? Leave your email address and you will be the first to know!