Do you want to join an international, ambitious startup team in Artificial Intelligence and are you focused on getting things done? We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst. We offer you the chance to work in an innovative, start-up environment.
data models for clients and for Kaios.ai solutions. You are at the start of the process
on developing new solutions for customers. You will be part of multi-disciplinary
teams formed around business initiatives, which means you get the opportunity to
see different organizations as consultant.
- You will manage large amounts of data, producing regular as well as ad-hoc reports and visualizations
- You will perform data analysis and data modeling to improve different KPIs (key performance indicator) based on our customers’ requirements
- You will lead a diverse set of projects and will do consulting depending on projects’ needs
- You will present complex data to management and other stakeholders in an easy and understandable way
- You will collect business requirements and translate that into customized solutions in collaborations with our Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- An academic degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering,
Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics, Finance or equivalent with strong focus
on business and data analysis
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Python
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a consulting attitude
- Advanced understanding and experience in the area of data management,
data modeling techniques, architecture and agile way of working
- Broad experience with Data Warehousing, Data Modeling , Database Design
- Experienced in writing business terms, understanding of the importance of
definitions to understand the customers language and wishes
- You are a generalist within the data analysis domain and can pick up new tools and methods quickly
- Dutch and English language skills both spoken and in word are required
- Advanced knowledge of Business Intelligence tool such as Tableau, Looker and Qlik Sense
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with R
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Tensorflow or PyTorch
- You are pragmatic, structured, problem-solving and quality driven.
- You take initiative, but also know when to consult.
- You like to work in a team.
- You have feeling for the commercial side of this business and the customer wishes.
- You are comfortable working in an international context and shared development teams of modellers.
- You are transparent and flexible and able to act at operational and tactical level.
- You have good social skills and can communicate effectively.
- Collaboration and facilitation skills are key in this role.
- Planning and organizing is in your nature.
We offer a job at a startup company in an innovative environment focussed on
various markets, nationally and internationally. This offers opportunities to work for
and with different customers and abroad if wanted. We are a small organization
where there is room for new ideas and initiatives.
We aim to constantly evolve our existing products and work on building new ones.
We have the ambition to grow rapidly. It gives you the chance to take responsibility
and grow fast in your personal and professional skills, as well as in the organization.
In the role as Data Analyst you get the opportunity to see different organizations as
- An interesting and dynamic function
- In an informal and flat organization
- With a personalized approach
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan
- Permanent contract