The insurance space is changing rapidly. New ways of creating value from data are evolving at a daily pace. Within Allianz Benelux, we are looking for a full stack data engineer who can build and technically drive the implementation of next generation InsurTech data products.
What are you going to do?
- You will work on end to end data eco system, from data profiling and analysis to building enterprise level solutions
- Together with the team you design, build, deploy and maintain AI/ML based solutions for improved business processes
- You will proactively improve existing solutions and industrialize pilot applications
- You will re-invent insurance internally with future-ready tech & ops
What does the team and department look like?
You will be working within our Business Transformation Unit with the focus on a project with 20 people, 8 of which are your Allianz Colleagues and fellow digital transformation professionals. We have a motivated team that consists of data scientists, software engineers/architects, UX designers and business analysts. We work hard, care for each other and celebrate together.
What do we have to offer?
We believe that a good work-life balance is important, so you will have the possibility to work at least 60% from home with a full-time contract with a large degree of flexibility in how you arrange your working hours. When you are ready for something new, you will have opportunities for internal mobility options within Allianz! In addition to everything above, you are entitled to:
- A full-time challenging role in an international landscape based in Brussels or Rotterdam;
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, world leader in insurances;
- Work from our new offices within city centre Rotterdam, or from walkable distance from Brussel-North station;
- A pleasant working atmosphere within an experienced and enthusiastic team;
- Development opportunities and a nice salary package supplemented with fringe benefits which differ on the country you will be based out of;
What will you bring to the table?
- You have 5 years of experience in a software engineering / application development and a successful history of delivering software products
- You have extensive experience in
- Python (nice to have)
- Elastic Search (nice to have)
- FAST API
- Data modelling and design
- Software architecture design
- Cloud knowledge
- Effective communication skills. Knowledge of excellent and fluent English is necessary. Dutch and/or French language knowledge is good to have.