i3D.net is a leading provider of high-performance, low-latency hosting through a vast, privately-owned global network. As gaming veterans, we know what it takes for a network to withstand heavy demand, and as of 2019, we are a member of the Ubisoft family. Now we’re growing faster than ever, keeping some of the world’s biggest games and WebRTC services online, and their users connected.
Do you love to work with data, and do you get a kick out of providing valuable insights to your colleagues? Do you love to connect the dots and draw conclusions based on facts where others are just guessing? Then this might be the ideal job for you.
As a data analyst at i3D.net, there will be no typical day. We have a vast majority of datasets that are waiting to be analyzed by you. Many of them are stand alone and need to be connected to other datasets within the company to draw the right conclusions. You are deeply nested in the organization and work closely with every department to create consolidated insights that, without your gap-bridging abilities, would not have been visible to the organization. Furthermore, you are able to present your findings to the board of directors and to define and keep track of company KPI’s.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret large datasets using statistical tools and techniques.
- Develop and implement data models to improve business performance.
- Create visualizations, dashboards, and reports to present insights and findings to stakeholders.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify business needs and requirements, and provide recommendations based on data analysis.
- Collaborate with data engineers to ensure data accuracy, completeness, and consistency.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines to support data-driven decision-making.
- Monitor key performance indicators and provide regular reporting on business performance.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in data analysis.
- Create order to cash process flows, visualize lead times and propose improvements or automate steps.
Who are you?
As a data analyst, you play a vital role in the organization by helping to uncover insights and identify trends through the use of data. You have the ability to bridge the gap between different departments, helping to bring them together through the power of data-driven decision-making. Your colleagues recognize you as someone who brings joy to the often-dry world of facts and figures.
Your analytical skills are highly valued across the organization, as you are able to take complex datasets and distill them into meaningful insights that drive strategic decision-making. You have a talent for identifying patterns and trends that might otherwise go unnoticed, and your ability to interpret data in a way that is both accurate and actionable is truly remarkable.
In addition to your analytical skills, you are also an excellent communicator. You are adept at presenting your findings in a way that is easy to understand and digest, using visualizations and KPIs to help tell the story behind the data. Your presentations are well-received by colleagues from every department, and your ability to communicate the value of data-driven decision-making has earned you widespread admiration.
What do we expect from our Data Analyst?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as computer science, mathematics, statistics, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis, preferably in a business environment.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, API’s or other programming languages used in data analysis.
- Experience working with data visualization tools such as Power BI.
- Familiarity with statistical modeling, machine learning, and data mining techniques.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
If you are passionate about data and want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
What does i3D.net offer you?
- A challenging and dynamic job in an international company
- A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge, and experience)
- 25 vacation days (excluding national holidays)
- Travel allowance & work-from-home budget
- Collective pension scheme
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop
- Career guidance including remuneration of relevant education, courses, and training
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces
- Free access to Ubisoft games through Ubisoft Connect
- Free use of the in-house gym
i3D.net is an equal opportunity employer. At i3D.net, we believe in a fair and equal workplace for all and foster an environment that is inclusive as well as diverse. We do not discriminate based on color, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender (identity), age, mental or physical abilities, or other characteristics. We believe that employees thrive when they can be comfortable and be themselves! We encourage candidates to apply knowing that they will be considered solely on their merits and qualifications.