You will be shaping the future of Lensor! Lensor is a top-notch AI start-up where a team of around 20 young and bright people are working on automating vehicle inspections.
As a Data Engineer at Lensor, you will work on getting the data from the hardware to the AI models, from the AI models to the cloud, and from the cloud to the frontend. Along the way, you will encounter challenges like:
- Handling large amounts of data
- Improving performance
- Comparing different inspections
- Analyzing trends
You will bring out your innovative mindset to change and automate existing workflows. We are looking for someone who spots opportunities and acts on these. Are you creative, do you like a challenge, and are you enthusiastic about building an innovative product? Then we are a perfect fit.
Our tech stack includes Python, Git (GitHub), Sentry, Balena, Docker, FastApi, AWS Lambda, AWS CloudWatch, AWS DynamoDB, AWS RDS and AWS Cognito.
You will improve and extend the existing solution by bringing new ideas to the table. You like to think about architecture, but also turning this architecture into code. Your responsibilities include:
- Automating processes
- Transferring and storing big data as efficient as possible
- Designing software and data architectures
- Programming and implementing ideas
- Finding and implementing improvements
Besides the fabulous, fun, flexible and dedicated team you will be joining, you will enter a challenging environment where you can excel. We offer:
- The ability to bring your ideas to the table and transform them into real-world applications
- A competitive salary based on experience and specific skills
- A performance bonus
- A pass from ‘Shuttel’
- A cell phone and laptop (Macbook is possible)
- 20 vacation days per year based on full-time employment
- An ‘individual choice budget’, consisting of: 8% holiday allowance, 13 extra-statutory leave days, € 300 gross employer contribution ONVZ (if applicable) and € 600 gross employer contribution private lease on an annual basis
- A good pension scheme from Pon
- The opportunity to influence your working hours, travel time and workplace by means of “Smart Working”
- The possibility to work on your development through our summer and winter labs, but also through training and following various coursesParticipation in Pon Fit activities, such as bootcamps, running events, golf clinics, hockey, etc.
- The possibility to make use of the collective health insurance (ONVZ) (with discount)
- Staff discount on Pon’s own products and services with a maximum of € 500 per year. (Lensor is part of Pon, one of the largest family-owned companies in the Netherlands)
Lensor is an AI start-up, focusing on automating vehicle inspections. After two years of active development, we are ready to implement and install this solution at our customer base. We are a young team with the perfect balance of working hard and having fun. We are looking for talented people to join us. Are you creative, do you like a challenge, and are you crazy about developing largely scalable cloud architecture? Then we want you to be part of our success! Currently we are located in Leusden. As part of our growth we are looking to move to either Utrecht or Amsterdam.